1. INTRODUCTION. The intent of DigiVoipNinja’s Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) is improving the use of our VOIP services by proactively preventing unacceptable use. All DigiVoipNinja's customers or any downstream customers including visitors of customers using DigiVoipNinja services must comply with this AUP.
As a user of DigiVoipNinja, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age (or have permission from a parent or guardian to use this service) and will abide by the policies of DigiVoipNinja. DigiVoipNinja may cooperate with legal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrong. Violating any terms listed in this AUP may result in suspension or termination or your account without notice. DigiVoipNinja reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
2. VIOLATIONS OF DigiVoipNinja's ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY. The following are violations of DigiVoipNinja's AUP: Illegal Use: As a user of DigiVoipNinja, you agree not to use the service in a manner that violates any local, state or federal law.
3. TECHNICAL SUPPORT. DigiVoipNinja assumes that the user has a basic understanding of their computer. DigiVoipNinja will not train users in basic computer skills such as, but not limited to deleting files or creating directories. Technical support is intended to facilitate the setup of your properly functioning computer system for access to our services. Your computer must recognize your modem or network card, and receive a dial tone or network link connectivity before any technical support will be dispensed. Our technical support staff is not trained to and will not assist you in installing and/or troubleshooting modems, network cards, routers, complex network configurations or telephone lines.
4. BILLING. There is no money back guarantee for any services unless specifically written in a special one time promotion. There are no prorated refunds for unused time. Accounts that are more than 1 (one) day delinquent in payment may be suspended until payment has been received. Your account is not "monitored" for inactivity and we do not assume that you wish to cancel if you have not used your account. Customer is responsible for any disputed charges beyond 60 days from the date of the charge. All accounts suspended for non-payment are subject to a $15.00 reactivation fee. Any accounts who go into collections status will be transferred to a collections agency and incur a $25.00 processing fee.
5. CHOICE OF LAW. You and DigiVoipNinja agree that the law of the State of Colorado, U.S.A. will apply to all matters relating to this Agreement and to DigiVoipNinja. In addition, you and DigiVoipNinja agree and consent that the courts of Denver, Colorado, U.S.A. will have exclusive jurisdiction and be the exclusive venue for any legal actions relating to this Agreement or to the services provided hereunder. Customers agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless DigiVoipNinja, its officers, directors, employees, agents and licensees, from any claims and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of or relating to member's use of DigiVoipNinja's service. If any part of this agreement is unacceptable to you, you must immediately terminate your membership with DigiVoipNinja. This agreement shall automatically renew on an annual basis unless terminated by either party giving the other thirty days written notice.
6. REVISIONS TO THIS AUP. DigiVoipNinja reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this AUP and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. Notice of any revision, amendment, or modification will be posted in accordance with the Internet Service.